Thank you for considering us for the referral of your patient. As members of NARCH (National Association of Registered Canine Hydrotherpists) you can be confident that we maintain the highest level of standards and qualifications to provide the best possible treatment plans to suit any individual case. We will only start sessions after having received veterinary consent and have a full understanding of the condition and needs of a client, this includes puppy or fun and fitness swims.
Hainault Hydrotherapy are extremely proud to be the market leaders in Essex and work closely with many local vets to help them achieve the best possible outcome for their patients. We combine our knowledge and passion in canine hydrotherapy to provide a tailored program for each client using a comprehensive Range of equipment and treatments to maximise results, this approach has been successful since we first opened nearly 15 years ago. During this time we have greatly improved the quality of life and mobility of dogs and cats with a wide range of conditions.
Speaking to our referring vets they say they refer to us because they are looking for:
- Qualified dedicated hydrotherapists
- Comprehensive range of treatment programs
- Years of experience in the field for the rehabilitation of their patients
- Proven track record of positive results
- Continued communication so they can monitor patients progress
- Reassurance that if we become aware of any issue, we immediately refer the patient back to the vet for further investigation.